Welcome

From all I can gather, William Lindsay was the straightest of arrows, a saint. In an attempt to keep his experiences accessible, I'm dedicating a few years of research into William Lindsay and putting it on this blog. Please sign the guestbook. I'd love for this to be a gathering place for discussion on the man and his family.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Update

Hello all - I haven't completely abandoned this blog. But life gets busy.

I have spent a considerable amount of time on geni.com. I think that site fulfills some of what I intended this site to be; it seems like a nice way to share family history records, stories and pictures on our shared ancestors. If you get a chance, check out William Lindsay's tree and profile and add yourself to it. Maybe there is still space for this blog though?

Also, let me tell you about an exciting find, something to check out next time I am in Utah. A searchable LDS Church Catalog (in beta) has opened up and I found out about the existence of two items from William Lindsay.

1) the 1894 Notebook containing from classes Lindsay attended at Brigham Young Academy as a student in the Sunday School Normal training class.
2) the 1921 Notebook sent to John L. Hughes. Gives family history and testimony (I'm very curious to know how many times he wrote this history out now).


No comments:

Post a Comment